here we are with the guest of honor sarah! her brothers bought her and alexi a brand new car for their shower gift! MBN!!!! i guess the boys have some money to spend these days. every gal in that pic is preggo, sadly i just look like i am! i love seeing my preggo sisters!!!

here is callie with joel (you see him in US weekly almost every week). not the best shot since she was kicking him! hahaha. i told him it was good practice for when nicole has their baby.

here is melanie and her hubby justin jones. you need to get his CD pronto! it is SOOOOO good! you might here me singing some notes in the background :)

lastly, i got to catch up with vince, the dazzling lead singer of army of me. they were cactus patch when i was a first fan, years and years ago. you can catch them on tour with paramore and silversun pickups. what an awesome lineup. i'm shameless with plugging friend's music :) :)

5 comments:
Wow...a walk down memory lane, wish I could have been there! I hope I will look that good when I become pregnant- they all are glowing!!! And it looks like you planned the photo shoot- all the gray and black! You can tell you are city girls!
haha! the gray and black just comes naturally :) we missed seeing you too!!!!
You don't look preggers in that pic. But great pic of everyone though.
i think someone used this computer before I did and that is why it say Brooke.
Weird.
Brad
i can't believe i have a friend as cool as YOU!
Post a Comment