had a babysitter for a couple hours to run errands...
free peach milkshake from chickfila through the drive through (you need to be a member of the renaissance village chickfila to partake in this exclusive preview)....
weather=perfect....sun is shining...breeze is blowing....
walking into target....
hair pulled back....wearing a skirt and flip flops....with confidence...
sipping on the sweet shake....
walking across the parking lot....
someone pumpin his bass and jams from his car to set the mood....
not a care in the world...
aaaahh, summer...the way i used to know it.
Friday, May 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
love it. wish i had that day...
It's moments like that where I pretend I'm in a movie and my soundtrack is playing. Of course I'm a dork and probably the only person who pretends to be in movies while doing things like going to Target, but I just pictured you in a movie...you know, about your rise to fame as a famous singer, mom, teacher =)
Post a Comment