* a friend's baby passed away from SIDS this week.
* several marriages broken.
* friends being hurt and abused by someone we should have been able to trust.
* not knowing where i belong, feeling expendable, like i don't matter.
* trying to trust God for our future.
* a relationship that only God can continually heal, because it continually hurts me.
* wanting justice for when there is wrong-and trusting God to bring that justice and not want to just take care of it myself.
* things being swept under the carpet, yet again.
* failure.
* Swaziland.
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
That's a load to carry...I'll be saying a prayer for you =)
To the part about you being expendable. I will not begin to act as if I know what's going on in your life to make you feel this way...but I will say that from what I do know, perhaps it's that you "belong" in so many places because of your heart and that's you're good at many things. I think from time to time that people that are good at many things (and have many interests) feel they don't fit anywhere. Whereas people with just one area know their niche because they only have one. What I'm meaning to say here is a compliment...but a load to carry nonetheless because it leaves you lost as to where you should be, where you are most needed.
You will be led...in the meantime, I hope you soon feel some importance because I often see pics on here and facebook of people that you matter to =)
You do matter Marissa - to so many people! I'll pray that God would give you peace and break through the clouds to show you His plans. Love you girl!
thanks, girls. your words mean so much. i am at a definite crossroad...not sure which way to go. only the good Lord can lead me-so i appreciate those prayers more than you know.
Your heart is so big and full of love and caring for others. You are LOVED by so many. Your friendship, voice, heart & laughter are VITAL to many of us :)
I feel you on all this tho' cause there is some heavy stuff out there and we have to trust God because He is the bringer of justice, the source of strength, our fountain of peace and rest.
Love you girl and hang in there!!
i'm late in reading this... i know.
but remember - never be afraid to a known God. and also, just so you know, i am praying for you every day at lunch this summer... today was day 3! :)
Post a Comment