Friday, October 5, 2007

why can't i....

get motivated?????

my house is a MESS. and i don't mean that lightly. every toilet needs scrubbing, every floor needs vaccuuming, there's enough clutter to fill the state of maryland. why wasn't i born with the neat gene?

we are celebrating corban's 1st birthday tomorrow. i haven't bought ANYTHING for it yet. so far the menu is nothing with a side of nothing.

i have family coming to town and you would think that would motivate me to do SOMETHING.

maybe it's the cloud coverage? not just outside, but on my brain too apparently.

4 comments:

Gretchen & Jessica said...

Hey Marissa, this is Cindy's friend Gretchen, was wondering if you'd like to trade links? I have a blog created with my friend Jessica called Notes from the Cocktail Moms.
www.cocktailmoms.blogspot.com

CindyLooHoo said...

Wish I could be there to help you out- I have enough OCD to go around...and you know how much I love/need to clean :)

Have a great party and know I wish I could be there! Say hi to the fam for me!

Stephanie M said...

I feel your pain! I have many a day (week...month etc.) like this. It will be ok. Happy Birthday Corban!

111 said...

dang. i hate housework. don't even remind me...