WTH??????? i was taking chase home from pre-school and had the radio on KLOVE since everything else was on commercial. then this song by mandisa and matthew west comes on, "sometimes christmas makes me cry". OMG. that song makes me cry, not tears of hope or joy, but tears of SHEER TORTURE. while the vocals are lovely, the words are just traumatizing, cheesy, and typical of contemporary christian radio.
i would give my right arm to have a decent christian radio station to listen to. if there are good christian artists out there, i don't know about many of them (unless they do specifically worship music). call me a hater, but i just can't stand it anymore!
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
THANK YOU!! Thank you for reading my mind and actually posting this - it's EXACTLY what I think when I hear that song! I remember the first time I heard it I was like 'huh???' did i hear that right? Makes no sense - depressing! And yes, I agree - some Christian music is too cheesy, and they constantly play certain songs it seems every 20 minutes - and then they say 'that was the new one by...' when it was out a year ago. LOL. We should start our own nationally aired Christian radio station for real
OH MY GOSH! I COULD NOT AGREE WITH YOU MORE!!! we really should start our own radio!!
I completely agree. This explains why Christian Radio is so bad.
Post a Comment