Thursday, January 31, 2008

finally!

yay! we sold our expedition today! i put it back on the front-burner of my prayer list because it was burning a hole in our pockets. i'm not driving that minivan for nothing! haha. seriously, i have great peace about driving my minivan now. i'm even getting ready to put a trianglemommies magnet on it :)

but seriously. we had 2 potential buyers this week. so today a gentleman and his daughter checked it out. i went outside and we all started talking church-he is very involved in a year old church plant in cary-northwest community church. we all exchanged info and experiences, it was a good time! and he said he wants to buy it! so in a few short days, we will be expedition free. thank jesus!

we are gearing up for chase's 4th birthday party at chuck e cheese this weekend. with family coming to town, we are all getting excited! i will post pics soon-i can't find my camera battery charger. are you surprised?

oh, and i had a great moment with my scale today too---i wanted to lose 25 pounds by the time i went to california, and i am less than 5 pounds away! it was also a goal weight because it was the lowest i weighed in 6 years (right after i had chase). brian and i talked today, and i am gonna start back at the gym in the mornings before the kids get up. he too will get up so he can read, have quiet time, pray. i know we can do this!

5 comments:

Lofthill Love said...

CONGRATS on the weightloss!! So proud of you girl, it's not easy I know.

Happy Birthday Chase!

CindyLooHoo said...

Praise God- what an ansered prayer!!!

I am just mailing out Chasers present today- I really need to get better at this. I miss the days when I would actually see you all on your b-days and hand deliver!!

And the poundage lost- you go girl!!! I am SOOOO super proud!

Love you!!

111 said...

hooray!!

avlandin said...

Yeah on losing the weight! I am so proud of you! How did u do it? I am trying but only lost 10!!!! I think I should go buy you a new pink night shirt in honor of it!!!! :) Happy B-day Chase!!!!

cmrpaul said...

You rock!!