ugh. i hear my knees grinding and cracking every time i go up or down the stairs. it sounds like bone on bone-just nasty.
so PCD performed on the movie awards and i was determined to learn some of their choreography. no stretching out or warming up, i just went for it. with the first move, i about broke my body. i think i cracked in 8 different places. i didn't move on from there. session over. 10 years ago i would have aced that move and all the choreography. i am a little pissed and now more determined than ever to get my body back into some sort of shape. i am only 28 years old and i am cracking? seriously.
(and for those interested in the particular dance move: you thrust your legs out into a squat at the same time thrusting your arms connected over your head to the top. and you do a simultaneous chest and bum pop in that position, all while in my true form, looking from side to side with hair being thrown.) go ahead and practice.
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ohhh! I think I may have done that maneuver at the club last night! I can barely walk today, and my sister-in-law tried to kick her leg onto my shoulder (why, I have no idea), and busted me in my lip- I think with her head. We were a hot mess out there. I knew it was time to go, when I landed on my rear end...oh, the stories...
Post a Comment