Tuesday, October 21, 2008

help me decide

so the GAP casting call is almost over and i am trying to find pics of my kids to submit. kindof difficult. help me decide which ones of each to submit!!!!







14 comments:

Jessica said...

The last one of each kid! SMILEY!

CindyLooHoo said...

I think the 1st one of Callie, and the last of Chase.

*marissa* said...

the first one with all the necklaces or the one below...i added the necklace just recently....

hehe. call me loohoo.

Anonymous said...

I like the first and last one of each the best.

Unknown said...

I like the second one of Callie and the last one of Chase.

Talia said...

the last one of chase and the second one of callie (it shows off her beautiful eyes). i entered my boys a few weeks ago. fun!

Crystal Seaton said...

The last for Chase. I cannot decide which for Callie

PfuzzyHead said...

First one of Callie (w/ necklaces) and last one of Chase...the necklaces show personality and you see more of Callie...the last one of Chase is very model!

PfuzzyHead said...

Sorry...the "pfuzzyhead" is Brianne!! I'm on Josh's computer and I forgot to log in as myself!

Stephanie M said...

I say the first one of each. What about Corbs? Is it just for Pre-schoolers?

cmrpaul said...

First one of Callie and last one of Chase. Good luck!

111 said...

they are all so dang photogenic!

Unknown said...

The first one of Callie with the necklaces and the last one of Chase

Heather said...

i like the 2nd one of callie and the 3rd on of chaser.

mwah.