does anyone else watch this show??? i just got done watching last night's episode and once again, i was in tears at the end. first of all, whoever chooses their music has phenomenal taste. last week, they ended with a song called "breathe" by an unsigned group called two of cups. you better believe i researched who did that song and found them on myspace. the lead singer even wrote me a nice note. haha.
i found the song on youtube. someone put some animation clips to it, that i don't care for nor understand. but just listen to the song if you get the chance. love it.
and then this week, they ended with coldplay's "lost". this song was pegged my favorite when i first listened to the album. i also listened to this song over and over again while in swaziland. it really connected me with the people as i drove by them in town or through the mountains.
it would be a DREAM job to find songs to put in film. i love music and how there is always a song to spark any emotion.
so kudos to that person who finds the music for ugly betty. and kudos to the show's writers. no matter how far-fetched the plots can be, my emotions can relate to it all. they do a darn fine job.
Friday, October 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I have my moments with Ugly Betty...some nights I can get into it and then others I can't...probably b/c Smallville comes on at that time and I'd have to go to another TV to watch UB b/c Josh watches Smallville. I'm with you on the songs though, but that goes for a lot of shows on that channel, especially Grey's Anatomy. Josh and I are really into Josh Radin-he gets played on Grey's and started off being played on Scrubs (he's friends w/ Zach Braff)...and looky here, I've typed a novel in your comments section!
Post a Comment