so please forgive my slack blogging. we came up to MD, and while we were here, brian's grandmother passed away. so we are still up here until the funeral on Thursday. so october 6, 2008 is a bittersweet day. the day we celebrate our son corban's 2nd birthday and the day "nanny" passed away. we are just glad to be up here with family, where we truly belong.
so here is my little man on his big day!

i'll post more bday party pics later!
4 comments:
sorry we missed the party =/ He is sooooo cool in that pic!
Happy Birthday, Corban! I didn't realize he and Connor were born less than a month apart.
Happy birthday, Corban!
Thinking of you guys, and praying for the Ackerman family!!!
I need to get some dups of the pics from the party!! He is SOO big, wish we could've seen him the other day.
BTW- where did that couch come from? I don't remember that in your parents house...
Post a Comment