Friday, September 28, 2007

Captain Billy's!

last time we were home, we were so happy to stop by captain billy's. for you non-maryland, non-crab eating folk, let me break it down for you. you get a ton of seafood served on paper tablecloths with paper towel rolls on your table. for instance, i got some mega-seafood special, complete with alaskan crab legs, steamed spiced shrimp, steamed blue crabs (only Old Bay seasoning, baby!), hushpuppies, corn fritters, you name it we ate it!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

my kids LOVE seafood, and i am so thankful! here we are on the pier afterwards just hanging out with my family. here is my sister michelle, brian, her kids, and our kids.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

here is the ackerman crew:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

my summer is complete now that i have had captain billy's!!

4 comments:

CindyLooHoo said...

Are your purposely trying to make me green with envy? So wish I could have been there! One of the things I will look forward to in the next chapter of life!!

*marissa* said...

YUMMMY!!!! yes, the next chapter in our lives will consist of weekly captain billy's trips!

jdhall said...

Hey Marissa! I just wandered over to your blog, and now I am leaving HUNGRY thanks to this post...

*marissa* said...

josh, i don't know, those veggies on your page look yummy too! haha.