Saturday, September 29, 2007

the time has come...

brian has found a decent minivan in the area for sale. we are going to go look at it at 5pm today.

but you know what? i am actually ok.

i know we have all been praying against the minivan, but it looks like the Lord has decided to work on my prideful heart instead. i surrender. and i know this will help my family out, how can i complain about that?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wear rhinestone sunglasses whilst driving - rhinestones make everything seem cooler. ;)

*marissa* said...

that sounds like the only thing i can do now, tiffany! thanks for the suggestion!!!! haha.

Stephanie M said...

I am convinced the Lord must be working on my pride too. The question is will he ever be done?! I guess that answers my question.

CindyLooHoo said...

OK...if anyone can adjust to this decision, it is you! Good luck and know that I am only a phone call away :)

Sabrina said...

I'll submit you to pimp my ride, if you want.

*marissa* said...

stephanie-i don't think he'll ever be done with me! i hear you :)

sabrina, yes, submit me!

cindy, just be glad you are no longer here to witness this.

Heather said...

so, does it have wood paneling on the side? I'll give you my cheetah dice, if you want. ;)
love you and can't wait till encounter this week!