Friday, May 16, 2008

God in LA

I have been following the story and praying for Katherine Wolf, a friend of Leah and Ramsay's in LA. She suffered a catastrophic brain injury, with a prognosis that she would be in a coma for a long time, or brain dead, a paraplegic, etc... but God has performed miracles and has healed her in so many ways already. He is using her for His glory all over the news in LA.

check out this video. the fact they put so much about God, His goodness, and their faith in this piece is amazing.

i've never been in the position of katherine. as painful as this is for her family, He is using her to touch and transform lives all over the world with her testimony, the faith of her family, and His miracles. do we really mean it when we say, "use me Lord!"? would going this far be ok with you? if He can be glorified and many come to Him, it's ok with me.......

I encourage you all to pray for katherine, subscribe to her updates. see what the Lord has done and will do. to God be the glory!

1 comment:

CindyLooHoo said...

I just watched the video, and I will tell you this..I got "God bumps" when her father said he was sitting on the front row of watching a miracle. Praise be to Him!