so my daughter has this fun way of saying things...here are just a few snippets from the past couple days.
we were at the park on saturday, she looked up into the trees and said, "the sun is playing peek a boo with us! look, mommy!" and in the sweetest voice of course.
then about 15 minutes later, she falls a little hard on her bottom. she stands up and in pain says, " ouch! my penis!"
yeeeahh, still trying to teach her about that one. chase is apparently trying to teach her too. he gets so frustrated when she says she has one of those.
"NO, callie! only boys have a penis!"
"well i am a boy!"
"you can't just change into a boy, callie. you just can't."
brian and i try so hard not to laugh hysterically.
then tonight, brian walks down the hallway saying "i got worms!" (for those of you dumb and dumber fans-i am NOT one).
so callie replies, "i got princess worms!"
classic.
Monday, August 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Hehehe!! The joys of parenting :0)
Ahh HA HA HA HA! That is the funniest thing I have ever heard!
Gotta love Callie! Seems like she is a mini-Marissa!
oh i knew uncle brad would appreciate the comedic value :)
jessica, i sometimes get so scared when i see how she is so much like me ! i worry for her sake!!! hahha.
BWA! New favorite saying is "Ouch! My penis!" I shall try to use it in a sentence today. hahahahahaha
omg the peek a boo one is sooooo cute. marlo saw some pics of callie i showed him from you FB, he couldn't get over how she is such a mini you! that's all he kept sayin, 'that's not callie, that's marissa!'
that girl is too cute!
Oh my, how she amazes me! Only Callie...princess worms. I think I will still be laughing when I wake up tomorrow!
I LOVE it when kids say stuff like that! I particularly love how observant and poetic she is about the peek-a-boo with the sun...but then comments on her penis! So precious!
I just have to say, check my blog post from today. She and I might be soul mates.
Post a Comment