Maybe if the grandma had whipped his tail before all this he wouldn't have done it! I love how some kids nowadays believe that the world owes them something. I would spank him and take everything away. . . plus keep him away from his friend. . . a 7 yr old that SMOKES!!! OMG!!!
my favorite line is when he said he wanted to be a hoodrat with his friend when asked if he could have killed someone accidentally. seriously, that kid scares me.
the scary thing is I taught many a kid like him in the school system here...honestly they need to have some sort of "jail" for these kids...scare 'em straight before they start doing real "hoodrat" things!
Yes! That's my favorite line! "Yes but I wanted to do hoodrat stuff for my friend" hahahaha! And "I had my friend come over and he smokes wit cigarits" LOLS!
4 comments:
Maybe if the grandma had whipped his tail before all this he wouldn't have done it! I love how some kids nowadays believe that the world owes them something. I would spank him and take everything away. . . plus keep him away from his friend. . . a 7 yr old that SMOKES!!! OMG!!!
my favorite line is when he said he wanted to be a hoodrat with his friend when asked if he could have killed someone accidentally. seriously, that kid scares me.
the scary thing is I taught many a kid like him in the school system here...honestly they need to have some sort of "jail" for these kids...scare 'em straight before they start doing real "hoodrat" things!
Yes! That's my favorite line! "Yes but I wanted to do hoodrat stuff for my friend" hahahaha! And "I had my friend come over and he smokes wit cigarits" LOLS!
Post a Comment