i actually got really giddy at the thought of what my kids are going to grow up to look like or be like. chase is my child that least looks like me. callie has a lot of my features/color, but corban is truly my little offspring. it cracks me up to think what will come of them all!
here is thomas:

and chase (who is impossible to photograph with a serious face): it's hard to tell the resemblance in these pics alone.....

2 comments:
Remind me to tell you in person my response to this entry...
Whether being an Olympic medalist, accepting an Oscar, or just accomplishing their biggest dream, I know your kids are destined to be the greatest in anything they set out to do!! Look at their support team!!!!
I see it! And I loooooove when people are cool with saying their kids look like someone else. I think everyone has a twin of some sort. It's fun finding them:)
Post a Comment