michelle is going home today!!!!!!!!!!! PRAISE GOD!!!!!!!! she is even having her PIC line removed before going home!!!!!!!!!!! this is all such wonderful news. we are just so excited for the work the Lord has done on her body.
pray for her transition home and for her kids as they adjust to having mommy back :) YAY!
she's even getting a little crazy and thinking about coming down here this weekend with the rest of my family for callie's birthday-she is feeling GOOOOOOD. thank you Jesus!
Monday, July 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Oh WOW! Total 180!!! I hope her transition goes well!
Amen Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!
Yay! I've only even met Shelley one time and I totally teared up to hear how much better things are!
That is great news. I'm really happy to hear she's headed home. And I'm secretly hoping she does come down. Maybe I'll actually stay put for a weekend to celebrate.
Praise God! I am so relieved to hear she is feeling better, and I hope we do get the chance to see her this weekend in NC.
Praise!!!!
Post a Comment