Wednesday, July 30, 2008

if you're in DC....


my awesome brother in law justin jones' upcoming show was blurbed about in the washington post! that's his hot self in the pic. go to rock and roll hotel this friday!!!! and for you north carolinians, justin is trying to get down here to play soon. he is one of the sickest musicians/songwriters i know personally at least :) great alt-country/bluegrass/folk stuff. just flat-out a very worth-your-time live show.

washington post article

3 comments:

Breezy said...

I def. want to know when he's in town, I really like hearing good live bands.

Lofthill Love said...

I was out at Wintergreen Restort, Va for work last week, and at the lounge there it was open mic night and there was this guy who was playing the guitar on stage, singing. I noticed he was wearing a JJ & the Driving Rain t-shirt, so I asked him how he knew him, he said he had a show out in Charlottesville not too long ago and he thought JJ & the DR were really awesome. It was one of those small world incidents cause we were in the middle of nowhere!

*marissa* said...

michelle, that is hilarious!!!! what a small world for sure.

brianne-i will let you know!