every post today will annoy yer tenders.
so, garrett road be a hot mess. thar be construction everywhere on it from start t' finish and it's even better when i get behind aAhoy!er slow car!!!! but i swear, sean paul be one o' t' construction workers. i drive by him on me 6 daily trips i take on that ridiculous road. i feel like blastin' "temperature" every time i drive by thar. you know, and do t' chest pops.
all your pirate dreams can be translated here for your pleaaye.
Friday, September 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So I am sitting at work, having just finished reading an article about this pirate talk on MSN.com, and am perusing through your entry...when I get to the part of the 'chest pops'.
I just simply lost it and started laughing hysterically! I now have to explain to some of my coworkers the reason behind it, and this will not be easy!
Bwahahahaha!
Post a Comment