i had a dream last night that i was pregnant. and that somebody had to remind me in conversation because i forgot.
coming off a couple weeks of very vivid dreams of others, having to give them words or perhaps just pray for them because i felt they were warnings, i absolutely hope this one was just a fluke. hahaha. here's to praying for crazy dreams with no meaning!
Monday, September 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Take a pregnancy test missy!
Hah! Oh my gosh.
Have my prayers been answered???
You have got to be kidding me.
I'm a believer of crazy dreams with no meaning...even before being pregnant I had crazy dreams...last night I dreamed I got a pair of black and gold sequined golf shoes (for me) as a baby shower gift. That clearly has no meaning!
You know there are easier ways to predict pregnancy. ;)
Post a Comment