so callie had to make an "all about me" poster for preschool, or shall i say i had to make it. which the inner former teacher in me came out to really enjoy the poster making project. i "interviewed" her for the content on the poster.
my first question. "callie, what do you love?"
instantly she replies, "God!"
gotta love it. i then ask her for other things that she loves. she was like "i dunno." but then proceeds to tell me "fruit snacks, gum, princess doggie (her stuffed animal)", among other things.
don't you wish you could be as honest as kids? don't you wish others would be just as honest? i dunno.....
Friday, September 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I loved the "all about me" posters when I was teaching! I'm soo glad Callie reminded me of Fruit Snacks! I've never put that on my poster, nor do I buy them at the grocery, but if asked I'd have to put them in the "love it" category...oh how I'll be chompin' on the kiddie snacks when Connor's old enough!
So, as long as Aunt Cindy was on her list of things she loves, we are all good. :)
You should be taking pics of these projects and posting!! Keep me in the loop with my girl!!
Post a Comment