I'm sitting here in tears...that was awesome-no other word for it. Beautiful...beautiful music and beautiful people. I'm not afraid to say that I'm a bit vain (didn't say I was proud of it) and I know without my hair dryer, straightener and make-up I would not be as beautiful as those people in the video are naturally. Every child I saw was beautiful. I truly hope I can have such an experience one day. Thank you for going!
5 comments:
yay! :0)
LOVE IT!
I'm sitting here in tears...that was awesome-no other word for it. Beautiful...beautiful music and beautiful people. I'm not afraid to say that I'm a bit vain (didn't say I was proud of it) and I know without my hair dryer, straightener and make-up I would not be as beautiful as those people in the video are naturally. Every child I saw was beautiful. I truly hope I can have such an experience one day. Thank you for going!
This is so special. I can't cry right now or I would watch it. ;)
you do understand that a video on YouTuble makes you FAMOUS!
"Leave Swaziland Alone"
ha- LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment