i don't think my new love for this little fast food japanese restaurant is good for my health journey, but MAN, i love that place. where else can you get a generous portion of hibachi chicken and shrimp with rice, zucchini, broccoli, and onions for like $7.29???? oh and the white sauce. yum. just 2 orders of that feeds my entire family. holla!
so we've had it 3 times in a 10-day span. the fam loves it too. and their spring rolls are excellent. ok. go check it out. it's by the new harris teeter and dunkin donuts on 54/751/near garrett road.
Friday, January 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Mmmm. Thanks for the tip :-)
This sounds identical to Japan Express in Chapel Hill. Funny, two orders of hibachi chicken with white sauce feeds my whole family too...
There is a new HT and DD??!?!? Wow it's changed since I moved quick!
I ate Japan Express at least once a week for at least a year of med school. Im pretty sure that white sauce is engineered to make it highly addictive.
yummmmmmmm
Sounds good, but I'll take a donut!
Never could get into the white sauce, but hibachi cooked anything? YUMMMM ... hmm, I wonder if they're open on a snow day?
Post a Comment