i love it when God speaks to me through others. He always knows exactly what i need to hear and when. i know His promises. He knows my heart.
ETA: God gave this scripture to a friend to give to me yesterday. i just can't help but reading it over and over. i hope it encourages you too.
Isaiah 42:6
" I, the Lord, have called you in righteousness. I will take hold of your hand. I will keep you and will make you to be a covenant for the people and a light for the Gentiles..."
ok, so i cry everytime i read it. those of you that know me can understand why :) thank you, Lord (and thank you, tenea!) :) pretty much lots of props to my prayer team crew....
Monday, January 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Amen!! :0)
HOLLA! our prayer team is da bomb!
Post a Comment