Sunday, March 23, 2008

go davidson!

well my bracket is shot anyway. even though i despise duke, i made the absolutely foolish decision to have them going to the final game to lose against UNC. of course they are already out of the tournament, which makes me dislike them even more.

i couldn't help but cheer on davidson against georgetown today. even though i am from the DC area and root for those area teams after UNC, i just had to root for davidson. what a great game! ok, i tear up when they show the ending of that game still. i am a sap for the underdog.

i must admit i love how unpredictable the dance has been this year. bracket schmacket! go UNC!

5 comments:

111 said...

i am a total sucker for the underdog!!

Breezy said...

I love the underdog too! I even loved that cartoon =) I have to tell you this...I've been having baby dreams for a week now. All of them have been about boys. Then night before last I dreamed I had a girl named Marissa! How weird is that?! Probably b/c I've been keeping up with your trip and reading your blog daily...but still =) I can't make any promises about the name though. J and I have already done the ever binding handshake on a girl and boy name. I'll see what I can do though!

*marissa* said...

rachel, it's because we are just so compassionate! :)

brianne- i think marissa makes a dazzling name and if it was in a dream, then it was from god obviously! hahahaha. i am still so excited for yoU!!!!!

Benji Kelley said...

I am totally done with reading your blog - how dare you talk of hate and Duke in the same post. You should be utterly ashamed of yourself, which I am sure you are not. :>)

Pastor Benji

*marissa* said...

come on benji! i picked the to go to the final game! that was nice of me, and see what i get? hahaha. aren't you a little frustrated with them too??? :)