Thursday, March 27, 2008

yay!

yay! i have a computer now!!!! yay!!!!! holly and cj went to best buy with me after our lunch at moe's with pastor jarred. my kids were a little wound up in best buy, but i walked out with that computer with an awesomely full belly!

i also booked my plane ticket to africa today. eeeek! lots of money on my credit card. i will post more on that later---my support letters are going out monday for sure. but i'll post all the details here to keep my readers informed :) i got chills when i bought my ticket-i just can't wait to go and serve over there!!!!!

i am so tired though. i woke up several times with severe tailbone pain. i swear it is my stress indicator sometimes. i have a lot going on this weekend and am loving every second of it! i am just tired of feeling like i need a nap 4 times a day. wake me up lord!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Sounds like you had an eventful day! How long is CJ in for? Tell him I said HI!

cmrpaul said...

I didn't know you're going to Africa! How exciting!!

Breezy said...

I can't wait to hear more about this trip to Africa...One of my friends and her husband went in August to help make mud bricks for a school. They said it really gives you perspective on your life. They took their digital camera and the kids were amazed by it and that they could see their picture. However, they had to show the kids who they were in the picture b/c they couldn't recognize themselves (never seen themselves...no mirror). I can't even imagine. Makes me feel really vain considering I constantly check my hair and clothes status and find myself happy that the elevators here at work have mirrored walls...so vain.

Annie said...

Yay indeed! Can't wait for Africa!