
i just love easter. it's the most important holiday of my faith. it was a wonderful weekend with an awesome good friday service, a super-fun festival of hope on saturday, and then a relaxing easter day after church. i made a ham, homemade mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, cherry cobbler with vanilla icecream, and some awesome frozen shrimp. haha. it was yum! we had over some friends; steve (without kim who is recovering from strep), miss doss, and brian's co-worker daniel-who made some bangin homemade mac n cheese. i always hate being away from family during holidays, but we love the ones god gave us down here!!!!
we hope your holiday weekend was wonderful as well. love and hugs!

3 comments:
I really miss doing Holidays with you guys! The spread sounds yummy! Happy Easter to you all- I can't wait to see you- 4 months and counting!
Happy Easter!! Your kids look great! Bigger and bigger all the time:)
They are soooo cute! I did appreciate when you had me over for Easter a couple of years ago! You always find family!
Post a Comment